Reducing building use or even short-term closure will impact on the overall health of your premises. SMS Environmental has considered how best we support our customers during this period.
Whilst SMS Environmental continue to deliver services as usual to its customers, the increase of Covid-19 (novel coronavirus) cases in the UK and the decision from the government to move from “containment” to a “delay” stage has turned the focus to reducing the risks of exposure from the virus. This is creating a huge challenge for all building operators.
- Are you struggling with the reduced use or closure of your property?
- Are you trying to maintain safe services within your premises?
- Are you concerned about the standard of cleanliness of your building?
Reducing building use or even short-term closure will impact on the overall health of your premises. SMS Environmental has considered how best we support our customers during this period. For your assurance all our workforce have been briefed about further precautions and had safe operation on customer premises and will follow an update to our procedures.
In addition to increasing our capability to deliver safe building services such as disinfection & flushing of infrequently used water systems we will be further supporting our customers with deep clean services, ensuring that premises which could be affected are expertly and professionally maintained both in the short and long term from one of your trusted suppliers.
Should you have any questions or require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact us.
- FREE consultation by one of our hygiene consultants to discuss needs and appropriate action
- Our services are certified for quality, environmental and health and safety management so you can be sure you are in safe hands
- All works recorded via our paperless reporting system improving compliance and providing the peace of mind that your data is secure
Deep Clean Services
SMS Environmental disinfection service involves us quickly and efficiently disinfecting the area using both fogging and manual cleaning, then safely disposing of waste, with minimal disruption to your business or premises.
- Large rooms disinfected quickly
- Minimum disruption to business
- Ideal for rapid control measures
- Disinfects and cleans the area
Disinfection of Water Systems
Whilst the potential for the growth of legionella bacteria is the main reason why you may carry out some form of water treatment, there are many other benefits and reasons for doing so. Applying water treatment processes to systems can save time and money associated with equipment downtime and repair.
Flushing Infrequently Used Outlets
During periods of little use it is important your water system isn't neglected.
Periodic flushing achieves circulation of water in outlets and the associated pipework. It is one of the most effective ways of maintaining control of bacteria in your system and is a recommendation of HSE guidance.
Record keeping of what outlets and when they are flushed remain important. Without records it is very difficult to convince others that a task has been completed so this should not be forgotten even during periods of disruption.
For further information please download the print version of the information here